Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Life Progresses, Lose Transgressions

Nerds explode to grow To observe every inch unfold... We choose a balanced attack of mind to mold You chose gold... I’ll watch the money go. I’m not interested in watching anymore numbers grow... That shit don’t go anywhere close to watching the living. Plants Children Trees Leaves buds on trees... Flowers appear magically... Organically... We feed much better on seed to tree... Than any stock market index could cede. Preach a gospel that does not forget how life truly proceeds and We seek... The finer things in life Mean friends to me... Things that do more than break bread... Nourish the web... Present me to the closest form of the light spectrum... Sun light the key to everything... Plastic wrap and potassium sorbate... Sodium benzoate mastering a depleting cell membrane... Goes directly to our brain and stays.... Never have I been Given the chance to Get the idea that Everyone of one Race is Equal!

No comments: